Zorn’s of Bethpage is closely monitoring Coronavirus with the priority of reinforcing prevention to protect both our employees and our guests. We regularly review updated hygiene protocols, and provide training to our staff.
Here are the additional steps we are taking to keep everyone safe:
- Repeated disinfection of surfaces and frequently touched objects such as counters, food case surfaces, handles and other frequent points of contact.
- We have increased the sanitizing intervals and thoroughness of our kitchen, bathrooms and all surfaces and monitoring the regularity and cleanliness closely.
- Everybody who handles food wears gloves and masks.
- We have cut back-of-house staff and rearranged staff to make sure there are fewer people working at the same time.
- We have set-up our store to accommodate social distancing recommendations.
- Touchless curbside pick-up is available.
- Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are available for staff members and guests.
- Employees with any cold or flu-like symptoms are to stay at home. Our staff knows they will not be penalized for taking sick days.
- We enforce our staff to wash and sanitize their hands regularly.
- Our cashiers do not handle food.
- A professional cleaning company cleans the front and back of the store seven nights a week.